On 15th January 2020, Creative Spark, hosted its fourth free First Fortnight event in association with Inspire Wellbeing, Belfast, again inviting everyone to bring their art and creativity out of the home or studio and into the community.
Alongside a musical warm up by Dundalk based singer and artist Sophie Coyle and music and writing presented by Inspire Wellbeing, AAEX members provided participatory visual arts activities and presentations.
- Sew Happy – creative stitching (Úna Curley)
- Sweet wrapper collage (Ciara Agnew)
- Mono-printing (James McLoughlin)
- Blind drawing (Bernhard Gaul, using postcards by John Moloney)
- Meet the artist presentation (Claire Conway)
First Fortnight is a charity that challenges mental health prejudice through arts and cultural action. It aims to make the First Fortnight of each year synonymous with mental health awareness, challenging prejudice and ending stigma.